Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Well today has been LONG. I have nothing exciting to say about Bayley. I am very proud to say today was a pretty good day. Bayley is now taking 85-90 ml per feeding and is doing well with it. Gail came over about 12:30 and watched Bayley so that me and Syd could go to the service for Chandler...it was exactly as you could imagine...heartbreaking & beautiful. Funerals for babies are always especially touching to me & Chandler's was no exception. Chandler was loved so very much and that love was obvious. Some people from church sang and i have no idea how they did it without crying...the singing was BEAUTIFUL & the words of the songs hit hard. All of the songs were emotional but Jesus Loves Me did me in. They did a great job. David did an amazing job on the service itself. He read a poem that was "from Chandler to Melody".... I have no clue how he read it without crying because everyone else was. I agree with Kim it is hard not to feel a lil guilty because our lives are so blessed. I have spent a lil extra time holding and rocking Bayley tonight. I went to the Couringtons with Syd tonight for swimming and a devo. It was loads of fun of course. Anywayz... More tomorow

No comments: