Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 9, 2007

Ok I typically do pics first and then blog...but i have to explain these first 2 pics! lol First thing to notice is that she has on the cute shirt that Katie gave her which sums up our days (Nothings wrong Im just testing you)... only thing is she did actually have a lil tummy ache at the time of these two pics on Sunday. Another thing to notice is the sock right above her head...that we had just taken off her because she stuck her foot in poop AGAIN! Bayley is VERY quick and these days it is hard to keep her feet out of a diaper! lol Third is check out the various types of paci's laying in her bed. lol Can u tell we encourage paci time lol. Also the culprit of the dirty sock is still in the bassinett where i decided it was picture time before i removed the diaper. lol Finally notice that our lil Diva is fussing...this isnt a full out fit but she definitely isnt a happy camper. Last but not least ... look at the 2nd picture and check out her eyes..that is the thing she always does where one eye is barely left open and the other is shut. It is really starting to bug me and I cant wait to go see the eye doctor on July 23rd to make sure nothing is wrong although I did ask Daryl Sunday and he agreed that it probably is nothing to worry about. Please dont call DHR I promise we are taking care of her...but when I got this pic on the computer and looked at it big I had to laugh.
Ok these pics are from today. Bayley had a pretty good day. Our lil fatty has increased to 70-75 ml per feeding!!! That is a big jump. She has decided she is gonna beat Lila to church in October. (We love you Lila but please hang out with mommy until your due date and be a big healthy baby girl!!! ) Bayley didnt sleep a while lot during the night last night but after her 6 am bottle...she CRASHED! We both slept good from about 6:30 am until 10. Around 11 I even got another hour nap so it was a pretty good day sleep wise. Bayley is growing like crazy...but check out this first pic when her shoulders are coming out of the neck hole of her premie gown. lol If she keeps eating the way she does she she wont be wearing this gown for long lol. Also Check out her lil fat cheeks. Today it seems like her face just looks fuller. Hopefully some of that fat will get down to her lil bird legs and arms...she could definitely use some fatty tissue on those legs before she starts getting her baby shots....And by the way .... I really think we need to buy Bayley just one more paci...she is running low. More tomorrow.


8 comments:

holaskm said...

Wow...It is amazing to watch her grow and hear all the wonderful news. I am glad you are sleeping some! Oh, by the way, I definitely think another paci is needed...not enough variety! kelly

Anita Lynn Tidwell said...

Tina, She is a DOLL....I just think the eye is her seeing if anyone is watching, you know she has already got you all wrapped around her lil'pinky and she is like ok I will throw a fit now lets see who jumps first, Mommy....Daddy.....Sister....Hahaha it worked again...

Granna said...

Oh- she is using my blanket. I loved that blanket for some reason, and I hardly ever buy a blanket as a gift. I think Lila will need one, too.
Her hair is even growing!!!
One of my babies did the half eye deal- I think it was Daniel- oh no, she could be like Daniel. She is probably looking so she can get the last word (I love you, Dan!)

Unknown said...

She is such a doll!!!! I'm going to come see her soon! Addi was the queen of sticking her feet in poop- why do they do that??? Just to keep you on top of laundry detail I suppose!

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mary said...

Tina, I love Bayley so much and I love Sydney. Your children are wonderful gifts from God. I enjoyed my visit last night and tonight, thanks for the hospitality you showed me. (I had to ask for a mt.dew)lol.

Katie said...

I am falling in love with Bayley. I look at these pictures like they are of my own princess! We are going to have to teach her that poo on your sock is not okay. Just wait until she is able to roll around while you are trying your best to keep poo from flying all over the place!

Julie Shaw said...

why so many pacifers???