Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 30, 2007


Well today went pretty good. Bayley was sweet all day. She didnt sleep much but I think Im finally getting used to it. Bay did get fussy about 5 today and just never seemed to settle down after she ate at 6... so around 8 we decided to see if she was still hungry and offered her a bottle with 35 ml in it...she drank the whole thing...then at 11pm she drank another 80 ml...she is turning into quite the fatty. Tomorrow is the service for Chandler and Gail is going to come stay with Bay for me so me & Sydney can go. Duty calls it is 1:45 and Bay will be hungry soon... More tomorrow.

1 comment:

Paul said...

I hate that I missed seeing Bayley tonight, but maybe next time!