Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 4, 2007




First, Happy 4th. Today Brian took Syd to the River to hang out with Lacy and me and Bayley stayed home and hung out. lol Bayley had a tummy ache during the day today. Bless her heart. She is now taking between 45 ml and 60 ml per feeding. Sometimes she wants all of it and sometimes she doesnt. She slept ok last night. She slept a lil better than the night before. Im starting to get my days and nights messed up so I know she has lol. The only thing exciting that happened today is that Bayley finally can keep her paci in her mouth all on her own...well for the most part. Before now she might do it for a few minutes but she usually knocked it out or didnt suck enough to keep it in. Today she finally got the hang of it and she had her paci in for a good part of the day. She loves it. It seemed to settle her down better than anything while her tummy hurt. Sydney hates the type of paci Bayley has because she says it is ugly...we have tried cute ones but she doesnt seem to like them. I dont care what it looks like as long as it helps Bayley it is fine with me. Nothing else exciting... I did get some good bbq thanks to my mom!!! oo and my aunt kaye sent me watermellon. yummmm. More tomorrow.



1 comment:

Gail said...

What a beautiful granddaughter and a wonderful granddog!Love you both!
Granny Gail