Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Saturday
Sunday



Satuday was a pretty ok day. Bayley had her normal tummy issues and she didnt sleep good the night before so we tried to sleep as much as we could on Saturday. Brian worked in Sydney's room all day and she now has a wall and a door. We are a long way from finished but it is a start. Saturday Night me & Syd went to Mary's birthday party. It was fun. As you can see from the pics from Saturday, the cat isnt paying Bayley nearly as much attention...I still dont trust him tho! Today was ehh. Bayley's tummy hurt her most of Saturday night into Sunday so I got a whopping 1 hour of sleep. I did get to nap some during the day today. Brian went to the service for Michelle today & then he took Syd to see Harry Potter. I had increased Bayley's feedings to 80 ml a couple of days ago and She just hasnt done well since so this afternoon we decreased her to 70 ml and she has done better. Bayley goes to see the eye doctor tomorrow at 2:30 so Im anxious to get that done and make sure her eyes are maturing ok. The picture from today was taken at 2am and as you can see her eyes will stay open just fine now...unfortunately she is still staring at me pretty wide eyed for 2:30 am...ughhh gonna be a long night Im afraid. O well.... last but not least. Sydney enjoyed reading everyones top 100 list and it made her want to do one for herself. Syd completed her list yesterday so you can consider this a bonus lil bit of information. lol Yup she is a NUT just like me!!! More tomorrow.

Sydney's Random 100 Facts

1.Im in love…with God
2.I hate cake but I love cupcakes
3.I dance like a spazz but im ok with it
4.I love to sing even if im not good at it
5.I eat tomatoes like apples
6.I have the bestest little sister in the whole wide world
7.I HATE stickers…with a passion
8.I don’t really love soap operas but I watch them every day with my mom
9.I have the best parents in the world
10.I like to watch disney channel
11.Hannah Montana is my favorite
12.I love to see bayley sneeze, and smile, and well everything but poop
13.I am in love with barney!
14.Hannah McGee has been my best friend since like I was like born =]
15.I love her like a whole lot =]
16.I love my church and my church family
17.I like gum a little bit too much…I don’t go any where without it
18.I don’t really love my cell phone like most girls…only because it never rings
19.even though I don’t like my cell phone I want a new one…a side kick to be exact
20.I have been in love once
21.my fist concert was barney live
22.my favorite concert was nickelback
23.there is a reason for everything…the reason for taco bell was ME
24.needless to say I love! Taco bell.
25.I am addicted to icees, lets just say I know granny Lillian’s home phone number
26.my favorite icee is margarita
27.im really scared of the dark
28.I love music
29.corey smith is my favorite…the sweet songs
30.ill listen to anything but rap
31.I love my kitty, brock predator magnolia wingo, he is my everything
32.my dog barks wayyy to much but I love her
33.surpisingly bayley doesn’t mind hayley’s barking
34.ironic their names rhyme I think not
35.I really don’t care if you don’t like me because I am who I am and I wont change for anyone
36.I try to be nice to everyone once
37. The reason I will at the least once is because I don’t trust easy
38. And that’s because I have been messed over a lot by a lot of people
39.I love to eat p, b and j’s and dill pickle chips for lunch or dinner
40.im not a fan of breakfast…the concept or the food
41.my cousin lacy is one of my best friends, even though I barely ever get to see her when I do it is like we see each other everyday and talk every day, she is always there for me when I need her, I love her a lot =]
42.I have played soccer like my whole life and it is like the best sport ever and I love it
43.I like the way I feel after I have ran I just don’t like doing it
44.I drink a lot of water but diet coke is my favorite drink
45.I have never drank or smoked
46.I fall a lot…3 times in school and like a billion at home and other places
47.when I was little mary kate and Ashley olsen were my heros
48.most girls are evil…plain and simple
49.karma was the best thing ever created
50.I must mention I have started this stupid thing 3 times
51.I like myspace but mainly because I can keep in touch with my friends
52.face book Is ok but I don’t like it as much
53.I love live journal because I can write what im feeling and not care because no one looks at it any more
54.I love to just have fun and not care what people are thinkin
55.Bayley is a tiny baby but it is amazing how quick she can poop a diaper and they are GROSS.
56.I like to tan, it makes me feel good
57.I love to spend time at church with my church family
58.I wouldn’t be who I am today without them
59.me and my dad go and see all the harry potter movies together
60.and me and my mom do pretty much everything together, I sometimes think we are like Gilmore girls
61.I cry a lot and I don’t always have a reason too I just like to sometimes.
62.I hate doing the dishes, laundry and cleaning my room
63.I like school mainly because you spend 7 hours with your friends
64.im really book smart
65.but common sense I don’t have a lot
66.my favorite color is turquoise
67.me and Hannah are ok with being crazy retards
68.I rarely ever get sick
69.I love the beach…even though I don’t get to go often
70.my favorite t.v. show is Gilmore girls
71.my 2nd favorite is 8 simple rules
72.I was going to be named kaitlyn
73.I get headaches a lot
74.I like to take pictures and I take a lot
75.I stay up late and sleep late
76.When I get to know you, I am a flirty person
77.I don’t like make-up, and I only wear mascara when I wear anything
78.I like to shop but I don’t love it like most girls
79.I wear short and sweat pants with a t-shirt & no makeup with my hair up most all the time
80.I have held a snake named Cow :]]
81.I like eating crackers peanut butter and marshmellows all together!
82.I always fall asleep in the car if I ride more than like 30 minutes.
83.I have 2 ureters going to my right kidney….ur supposed to only have 1 lol.
84.I have never rode a major roller coaster but that will change August 6th!!! LAWWWW ME!
85.One of my nicknames is SYDVICIOUS…Jared Sanders came up with that one and I used to hate it but I kinda like it now!
86.Hairspray is my new favorite movie!
87. Me + Hannah + Easter Bunny = one of the best nights ever!
88.This year at camp was my favorite so far!
89.My Pappa is the best Granddaddy ever and I can only imagine how wonderful my Pappa’s daddy was.
90.Inside Your Heaven is still one of my favorite songs.
91.I only like to sit on the right side of the couch…the left side makes me sad cause I get lonely even if someone is sitting beside me.
92.I love tiny old cars they make me happy lol
93.Im car brain washed so if you are a ricer or drive a Civic sorry but we probably wont get along :]]
94.I don’t cuss and Im proud of it.
95.Predator is another one of my nicknames.
96.I hate all bugs but what girl doesn’t.
97.Ive been bitten by a monkey named Miranda more than once…she still cute & I love her.
98.I really wanted Bayley to be a boy but now im glad she is a girl because I would have missed out on the best little sister in the world. She gives good kisses :]]
99.I love hoodies & wear them even in the summertime.
100.It took me 4 days to finish this list but Im glad I have it now even tho no one will probably read all of them! But thanks & I love u if u do!

1 comment:

holaskm said...

Tell Syd I'll fight her over taco bell any day...I think it was created for me! Kelly