Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 16, 2007

Sunday

Monday

Sunday was a blur at this point. Bayley decided that she wasnt going to sleep Saturday night/Sunday morning. She didnt sleep like AT ALL. So it was a LONG night. She acted like her tummy hurt a good bit. During the day Sunday, she seemed better.
Today wasnt a whole bunch better. Bayley woke up at 2am starving and wouldnt eat. She only took 25 ml and then woke up again at 4am starving and took 75 ml. She slept off and on until 9am and she woke up UNHAPPY!!! She was starving to death. She took 75 ml and then she was hungry again at 12 and took another 75 ml. She got fussy about 2pm and basically hasnt been a happy camper ever since. She is fine one minute and fussing the next. She is showing all the signs that her tummy is bothering her. I made her doctors appointment for Wednesday at 8am and i have a list a mile long to talk to him about. For those of you who know me well, you know that if I lose sleep I always lean heavily on Caffeine...well that isnt possible these days because of my "superpower" and I am definitely missing it. O and of course I cant end this post without bragging on my new pimped out blog! Paul fixed it up for me and I love it! Thanks again Paul!! More tomorrow.



3 comments:

Paul said...

Baylee is getting big and looks cute. I'll have to come by and see her soon.

mary said...

Tina the pic are so cute. I bet Bayley is just fine. I love watching her grow. I am sure the doctors will tell you she is fine. she doesn't look like she has lost any weight, i hope.in all the pic she looks content, ha. Did Paul spell her name right, i hope not because I have been spelling it another way.Paul may be the blog KING but he didn't win the spelling bee like me. hah. Love ya Mary.

Paul said...

Oops. Sorry. And it's even here at the top.

It's just like when people spelling Addi's name Addie or Addy.