Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2007


Copied from Kim's Blog... Baby Chandler Ferguson lost his battle last night. For those of you that might not know, he was the nephew of some of our friends from church. He was born at 25 weeks gestation and has fought a hard battle for the past 9 weeks or so. We have been praying very hard for him, but sometimes God's plans are different than our own. It seems like we have been surrounded by a lot of heartache and turmoil in our church family lately. I hope the Wylie/Ferguson family knows that our prayers will continue to be with them as they try to cope with this enormous loss. More Later....

Today ended up being average. Bayley made it pretty ok today although she is a little fussy at this moment. I went to church tonight & Josh did an exellent job on the lesson. After church i went to see Pam's new house...Sydney was jealous that Pam has 2 rooms and she still doesnt have 1 yet lol. Chandler's service is Tuesday at 2. Gail is going to come watch Bay so that we can go to the service. I wish there was something more we could do for them but I know there isnt anything to do but pray. More tomorrow.

3 comments:

Paul said...

Tina, I was going to save this for my blog but I thought I'd share with you now so you have some late night entertainment.

Should I show this next Thursday when school starts?

http://www.teachertube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=6d51f86c7f1a89850c46

Paul said...

Here's some more late night entertainment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0NrTiqvKvo

Katie said...

Can't wait for Bayley to be able to join the rest of the world! I love all of the pictures you post on here.