Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Today was a pretty good day. Bayley had a tummy ache EARLY this morning...she woke me up at 3:30 am and didnt settle down until 4:30-5:00. We took a nap from 6:15-10:00 and it was wonderful! Bayley did good on all of her bottles except one and that one she only took 50 ml but that is still an improvement from the day before. Dr. Latona's office called today to check on Bayley & that made me feel really good about them because they obviously had her on their minds and were concerned.
Ok now for those of you who dont know there are MANY people from our church who blog...I think we are all addicted! Well Anyway, I cant remember who started it but one of them did a 100 random facts post about themself...


1 I do not like peanuts but I do like peanut butter…creamy of course.
2 I talk to my Mother everyday even if we just say hey what is going on. it is somehow still comforting.
3 I love taking pictures of Sydney & now Bayley….I know that one is shocking!
4 I love my puppy Hayley although she doesn’t think we love her as much as we did before Bayley.
5 I skipped A LOT of classes in high school…but I never left without my Mother knowing that I was leaving…I called her Daily to let her know I was gone lol.
6 I have ZERO memory on somethings but I can tell you exact details of my first date with Brian… down to what we ordered at Burger King! Lol
7 I love to hear about Sydney’s day. She tells me exact details of some things and it is fun to see what she thinks to tell me….of course she always leaves out the important information.
8 Brian is a good Daddy & Husband.
9 If I have a tummy ache I like to drink a hot can of coke!
10 I am addicted to Icee’s. We go atleast 4-5 times a week!!! We know Granny Lillian by name and even have her home phone number. I guess you could say we are good customers lol.
11 Brian cant tell the difference in a cow & a buffalo!
12 Bayley is a tiny girl but she burps like a grown man.
13 I don’t like to talk on the phone as much as I used to but I do like to talk to Cindi while I take a bath. It is a habit now!
14 Speaking of Cindi, We once hit a cow. She swears it was just a big dog but Im telling you it was not a dog or it was the biggest dog in the world. It scared me to death!!
15 I like to watch Home Improvement shows with Brian early on Saturday mornings.
16 I love Daryl being our Wednesday night teacher…he makes me laugh…sometimes even when it isn’t supposed to be funny. Silly Man.
17 I miss Camp. I havent gone in 2 years and I have hated every minute of it. I WILL be there next year!
18 I am proud of Sydney being such a good student. She works hard & constantly amazes me with what she accomplishes!
19 I love Myspace. It is cheesy but I like it.
20 I do not like feet touching me.
21 I hate to hear someone whistle.
22 I am horrible in math…Sydney passed my knowledge of Math in 3rd grade.
23 I talk to Becky almost daily. I love to hear what is going on with Rae & Emily and of course her never ending house selling woes.
24 When I was growing up, my Mamaw always had left over biscuits, ham, sausage etc on her kitchen table and we would eat on it all day long…I would NEVER even think of eating sausage these days that hadn’t been properly refrigerated…but that was the best food ever.
25 I like black clothes…shocking I know.
26 Every time we have a big storm…I call my parents to warn them that it is coming…. Yes I know they have a TV and are smart but I worry that they wont be watching.
27 I am scared of dogs…except Hayley of course
28 Sydney’s cat loves paci’s …. unfortunately for Bayley he likes HER paci’s.
29 I am not into cruelty of animals but I would like to kill Sydney’s cat sometimes.
30 I had Sydney 2 weeks late and Bayley 11 weeks early.
31 I love tomato sandwiches!
32 I miss my Mamaw & Papaw (My Mom’s parents) & would give anything for Sydney & Bayley to meet them.
33 Me & Brian are cousins…VERY distant.
34 My Mother is the baby of 7 kids & her family is the best.
35 I WAS the youngest grandchild until Lacy Duke came along and stole my title!
36 I love Lacy more than she knows!
37 My mother can do anything…literally. Change light switches, sew clothes, cook better than a chef, I cannot remember her not being able to figure out how to do something.
38 I once helped my Daddy fix a truck with a hammer and a flashlight!
39 My Mother & Daddy are great parents & grandparents.
40 I hate pumping gas and will do anything to avoid it.
41 I like the drag races.
42 I love Christmas on the River.
43 I love going on a boat ride late in the afternoon.
44 I once got BEAT…no I Don’t mean spanked I mean BEAT on the side of a highway on the way to Gatlinburg…I think me & my brother made my dad mad 1 time too many.
45 I have only been to Gatlinburg twice in my life…the second trip was definitely better than the first..lol no beating.
46 I love the beach.
47 I had a miscarriage 3 ½ years ago.
48 I am a lil obsessed with hand washing these days & keeping Bayley healthy.
49 I have had issues in the past cooking Hamburger Helper…First I decided it took too long to cook so I put Hamburger Helper Stroganoff in the crockpot and cooked it while I was at work. I came home to snot in a pot. Then I at a later date ended up cooking Beef Pasta Hamburger Helper & we sat down to eat it when Sydney noticed that somehow I had forgotten to include the MEAT in it.
50 I love to hear Sydney laugh.
51 I do not like bats..the flying kind.
52 I am scared of the dark.
53 I love to stay up late and sleep late.
54 I love to watch Sydney hold Bayley.
55 When I die I want to be taken to Billy’s shop to have my hair done!
56 My Daddy has a half sister who lives in California who is wonderful.
57 I don’t like for my Daddy to go to the doctor by himself for any appointments. Even the allergy doctor it just bugs me I think he should have someone with him.
58 I miss Dr. Kartus. I loved that man!
59 I had Pregnancy Induced Hypertension with Bayley & had to take Magnesium by IV. That is HORRIBLE medicine that literally made me feel like I was on fire…but only for 30 minutes..then it was fine.
60 I love Dr. Cecilia Stradtman. She was a great boss and is a great friend & doctor.
61 I love the man who was my anesthesiologist with Bayley.
62 My epidural wore off with Sydney & I went into shock…I did not like her Anesthesiologist.
63 I hate hospital food.
64 I had 2 c-sections & after the first 3-4 days there was little to no pain.
65 I had a wreck 2 weeks before I developed PIH with Bayley.
66 I love to watch Brian when he sees Bayley smile. He looks like a kid again.
67 I have 2 nieces & 1 nephew and I love them all.
68 Paul & Amy are expecting another baby.
69 I cant remember who started this 100 things bit but I think Im mad at them now.
70 I still feel scared daily about a lot of things concerning Bayley’s health. There are so many things that can/do effect premies until they are 40 weeks. The extreme fear has subsided but I cant help but worry about her breathing, tummy, eyes, hearing, etc.
71 I love watching Sydney play soccer.
72 I miss snow.
73 I loved being pregnant with Sydney & had no problems.
74 I love shopping at Christmas time.
75 We keep our Christmas decorations in the building out back with the lawnmower in it…so Sydney thinks Christmas smells like the lawnmower…poor thing.
76 I like real Christmas trees but wont ever have one because of Cindi’s spider disaster she had that year.
77 I hate blood pressure medicine.
78 I do not like diet drinks.
79 I love my car…even though we have had a lot of problems with it.
80 I love to have all of our laundry done…but I hate actually doing laundry.
81 I love flip flops.
82 I love our youth at church…they are all great kids and are going to accomplish many things and I pray all stay strong in the church.
83 I love to watch Bayley sleep…more specific I love to hold Bayley and watch her sleep. There is nothing more relaxing than feeling her breath and wondering what she is dreaming about.
84 If it is technical or computer related Brian has it, can fix it or can do it. It is his only hobby.
85 I played flute in Pittman Junior High Band….I HATED IT.
86 I love my mothers potato salad.
87 Sydney always gets the latest Gilmore Girls Season for Christmas and we immediately have a marathon until we have watched all of the episodes.
88 I hate the dentist.
89 I hate peas of any kind.
90 I have a wienie dog collection at work that includes art work, picture frames, stuffed animals etc.
91 I love my house…it is WAYYY too small but it is home and I feel safe there.
92 I cannot cook spaghetti without thinking about Hannah McGee…that kid loves spaghetti more than anyone on this earth.
93 I love to shop with Sydney. We like to shop around and find bargains.
94 I feel guilty buying things for myself and would much rather spend money on Sydney & now Bayley.
95 This year we didn’t go on a family vacation for obvious reasons but next year I definitely want to go on one.
96 I do not like to be hugged except by Brian, Syd and now Bayley. If I hug you consider yourself lucky because it doesn’t happen often.
97 I do not like to fly. Planes make me crazy and I don’t need help with that one!
98 I am not a good cook…see # 49.
99 I love steak …. Especially when my mom cooks it after a boat ride.
100 I worry about everything way too much but I am relieved that I finally reached #100!!!

9 comments:

Granna said...

Oh Tina, I hugged you the other day- I am sorry!

holaskm said...

You are a NUT...but I sure do miss talking to you everyday...Kelly

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

o susan, hugging you is a pleasure!

Unknown said...

I'm impressed you were able to get your 100 list done!!! Have you learned to type with one hand while holding Bayley with the other? ;-) I really enjoyed getting to see her last night! She's so precious! I hope you didn't mind our unannounced visit! We knew you'd be home and awake! ;-)

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

im so glad yall came by! i love showing off Bayley. and you are right ive perfected 1 handed typing lol.

granny pat said...

I think all of you guys have totally lost it!!! I could think of thousands of things, but have better things to do. Like reading....eating....and most important SLEEPING!!!!

mary said...

Hey Tina, did you offer Kim and them a drink? I hope not my feelings would be very hurt. just kidding. no no no that was so funny I didn't think Jazz would ever get done with her story. I hope you like unannounced visits because both of mine was. I will try to do better but it make take me a while to get the message. Just be thankful I didn't drop in at 1 and wasn't poking you on the nose saying "I'm here Tina come go with me to get Jasmine a First Tooth Fairy Present" and off we go, oh by the way did I say Thank you for that, I know it has been a few years but better late than never. Love you.

Anita Lynn Tidwell said...

I will make sure to remember to not eat your Hamburger Helper at church....That was way to Funny, I couldn't stop laughing to even finish reading it... Ashley had to finish it... Thanks for the Laugh..Lynn