Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 23, 2007

Today was a pretty good day. Bayley didnt sleep good and had another tummy ache last night but that is life these days. She did sleep pretty hard after 5ish so I got my standard 3 hours straight. yay me. Bayley's appointment with Dr. Metz was today at 2:30. IT WENT GREAT! Her eyes are maturing right on schedule. We dont have to go back for 4 months which is November. Go Bayley. Bayley is doing better on her bottles but is still only taking 70 ml. I probably wont try to increase it again for a few more days and give her tummy a chance to settle down a little. Sydney is so VERY excited because we are going to go get our hair cut tomorrow ... lol She told me she needed a hair cut when we were in the hospital before I had Bayley...so Syd feels very neglected. j/k but she does love to get her hair done so that will be her excitement tomorrow. Anyway...More tomorrow.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad her appointment went well. I thought about you guys yesterday!

Mandi said...

I'm glad all is going good with Bayley's eyes. She's getting so big! If Sydney needs any girl time, just give me a call. I'd be more than happy to help out any way possible with anything!

Granna said...

I am getting used to daily updates- come on!

Unknown said...

I'm with mom...3 days and no update????

Katie said...

I have got to come and see Bayley! I love looking at these pictures of her. She is the sweetest! I am glad that her eyes are doing good! I know that is one thing you can check off of your worry list!