Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 14, 2007







Ok Heres the lastest Update: Friday was fun. Bayley had a pretty good day. Her tummy hurt off and on but not too bad. This was a weekend full of cousins! lol (First I will point out that I dont normally mention names of the people who come see Bayley or post pics of ppl holding her because I dont wanna forget someone and hurt feelings but this one time is different because she saw her cousins all in one weekend.) Friday afternoon Alana & Brody got to see Bayley for the first time! Alana was so cute with her! She held her for a long time and even gave her a bottle. She was a pro! Brody kinda run by her every now and then and said hey. lol He is all boy and would have rather played cars than hold a stinky baby lol. He did rub her arm tho and was sweet to her....but he didnt pose for a picture lol maybe next time. Friday night was the youth lockin at church and it was so fun! I didnt stay all night but I did go for 2 different parts of it (I came home for the 10 pm bottle and then shortly after the 2am bottle) Brian stayed with Bayley & they bonded (slept) lol. I have to say the teenagers did a great job planning the lockin and I think it went over wonderful. Alex did a great job on the devotional and joey did great leading singing. We had some silly song time that was quite eventful...and if anyone missed Becky u missed a treat. lol Hannah was the highlight of the night. That has to be the happiest girl I have ever seen and she thought everyone looked very funny and had a great time laughin her head off lol. Saturday was a special day for Bayley & Becca. Becca came to see Bayley for the first time and brought Bayley a special present. Becca gave Bayley all of her paci's because Becca is a big girl now! It was so sweet. Becca even had Bayley a lil cake to celebrate! She is the cutest lil thing and Bayley is very lucky to have such great cousins! Bayley has been spitting up more than usual but other than that things have been going ok. We had a pretty lazy day (Syd slept til 4). More tomorrow.

1 comment:

mary said...

hey I am so glad Bayley got to bond with her cousins. She looks very content and happy. I love the picture of Becca with the birthday cake I know that Bayley enjoyed it very much. I absolutely love your blog you have outdone yourself. It is the best. I am still in love with mine I am not ready for a new do yet, when I am I will call Mr. Blog Paul.