Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2007


Today has been an average day. Bayley wouldnt take her bottle good at all at 2am OF COURSE. But she ended up sleeping ok even on an empty tummy. We slept a lil more than normal today in 30 minute naps. We go to the doctor tomorrow at 8am and I cant wait to see how much she weighs. My guess would be 4 1/2 to 5 lbs... probably somewhere right in the middle. We are hoping that they will hold off and not start giving her shots until closer to her due date but I guess we will see tomorrow what the doctor recommends. More tomorrow.

4 comments:

Paul said...

Hey Tina,

Just wanted to give you a shout out at 2 a.m. in the morning. I drank coffee earlier and it's kept me up!

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

Awww Hey Paul...2:53 and Im going strong. lol

Crystal said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten. She is absolutely beautiful. I have really enjoyed keeping up with you guys and watching Bayley grow.

mary said...

she looks real content in pic 2. I can't get over how much she has grown since I seen her last. We are going to camp tomorrow night to watch the skits does Syd. want to go with us? Sally, Brianna, me, and hopefully Sydney. It will be later when we go. We are also going to see Hairspray Friday I hope I can go and get tickets early to the later movie because Jasmine wants to go with us. Does Sydney want to go? If so let me know.