Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 3, 2007





Today Bayley is ONE MONTH OLD!!! She is quite the big girl these days. I got about 3 hours sleep last night instead of 2. She took 50 ml at all feedings except 1 she took 30 ml and at 10 pm she took 60 ml. She is gonna be a fatty if she keeps that up. She slept about 2 hours today in her bassinett...which hasnt happened until today. She cried a lil more today. Her tummy hurt her some and she sounds a lil stuffy to us. I suctioned her nose to try to make sure it is clear but I am gonna have to watch it close tonight. Hopefully it is nothing but me being paranoid! More tomorrow.




5 comments:

Paul said...

Bayley likes Mountain Dew?

Granna said...

You are going to have some great pictures for her wedding video (will there be video then?). She probably has a buger in her nose, Tina.

georgebetzner said...

From your cousins, George, Catherine , and Bea in hot and sunny California we are glad to see the baby is doing fine and we wish we could be there to offer our love and assistance.
George's family in Georgia wishes the same. Thanks for the blog site.
She is sooo beautiful and we're so glad Bayley's healthy and eating lots and lots! Love and blessings for all your devotion to Bayley!

Anonymous said...

Good morning Bayley,
You can not imagine how much I enjoy see you each day on your blog. But I am beginning to wonder about your Mommy> Just to think that she can sit down and type 100 things of her likes and dislikes! But I did see some very interesting things about her, especially about my baby Lacy! Yes your mom was the youngest grandchild unitl Lacy, and there is now doubt in my mind that she loves Lacy! Tell you a little secret Lacy loves your Mom too! Tell Mom to keep up the good work, and continue to post those pictures, I start my day at work checking on you and seeing how much you have grown! Love you all, Kaye

Anonymous said...

hey!!! its lacy! not my mom! haha! bayley... tell your mom that i am flattered to make her list! also tell her that i feel honored that she has hugged me before! even though i took your mom's place as the youngest grandchild, i am stil jealous of her; she got to actually know and meet our grandparents and i never did. so will you tell me that i didnt steal all the glory? thanks girl! i love you!