Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Thursday Friday





Thursday was an average day for Bayley. Nothing too exciting went on except i got 4 whole hours of sleep in a row! That doesnt happen often So I found it blog worthy! Sydney had Hannah spend the night with her Thursday night and it was fun to have someone new around the house! Hannah was very good with Bayley & she helped us take all the pictures at 4am by the way!!! I went to the doctor today about my blood pressure. It was a new doctor and I liked her a lot. She knew a lot about severe PIH & did a ton of blood working. I get to slowly come off 1 blood pressure medicine but i have to stay on the other one for 6 months to a year but taking medicine 2 times a day will be a whole lot better than 6 times a day so I will take it! Bayley was really fussy this morning at 6am and didnt take her bottle good and she slept until almost 11 am and woke up starving to death!!! I increased her bottles to 80 ml and she has had two so far and drank every bit of it...so big girl is gonna get a little bit bigger! That is all the Bayley & Syd news for the day.... now i must mention the reason I didnt blog yesterday... Prayers are definitely needed. Most of you know the tragic news from Thursday which was that Chad & Teale Yeilding's precious newborn baby girl Kendall Morgan passed away. Chad & Teale attend Adamsville C of C and I have watched her blog daily for months now as our due dates were 1 week apart. Please pray for this family that they might find the strength to get through this terrible tragedy. Also remember the Nabors family who lost Michelle - wife & mother to two young boys. The last few days have been a reminder as to how blessed I am. More tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anita Lynn Tidwell said...

You know I think Bayley Looks a little like her Big Sister...She has Syd's eyes, well she has her eyes..But you know what I mean...

Gail said...

I love the pictures of two of my three precious granddaughters. You are so special to me and I love you so very much. God is so good to us!

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul said...

She has a nice little belly going on there....good for her! She's growing!

Mandi said...

Hey Tina! I posted a game on my blog. Hopefully, it'll keep you entertained for a few mins!