Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 2, 2007


Today was another good day. Nothing too exciting went on. Bayley was pretty alert all day & she wasnt too fussy. We had a lil fun comparing her to her babydoll that Mary & Billy got her. She was too cute. She is taking 90 ml consistently on her feedings so im sure the lil fatty is growing. Sydney is starting to mourn the ending of her summer.. poor thing. Anyway more tomorrow.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Bayley is absolutely beautiful. I'm enjoying watching her grow. I hope everything is well with you.

Paul said...

She is so beautiful! I can't wait to see her in person.

Paul said...

Hi again, Tina. Just giving you a late night shout out. I've been working on our wood floors.

mary said...

Hey Tina, Alex wanted me to ask where are the pictures of him and Bayley? Haha. He said she would wiggle everynow and then but not much. I was so excited to see her with the baby we got her even though it is bigger than she is but one day she will be dragging it by the ears soon. Love yall Mary