Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 27, 2007

Sunday Monday - WOW My Baby Girl is growing up so quick! This was her very first outfit that Cindi Brought her the Saturday before she was born. We had to wait 2 1/2 weeks until she weighed enough to be able to wear clothes.

Sunday was a very fussy day. Bayley was pretty much miserable all night. As you can see from the picture her tummy is quite large which Im sure is partly from the large amount of poop that she needs to pass. We had no poops at all Sunday. She cried a good bit of the day.
Today was a MUCH better day. Bayley slept "ok" last night... and when she woke up she was in a good mood. She has only cried maybe 5 minutes all day. She has been in a great mood. We had a good morning and took a couple of naps together. It has hit me in the last day or so that I only have a week from tomorrow with my baby girl. I honestly dont want to do anything during the day except hold her and love on her because I feel like I have such limited time. I know Bayley will be fine without me but I cant even imagine someone else enjoying the good and bad days with Bay. She is such a sweet baby and is growing up so quick as you can see from the pictures of today. I love the booty shot with the lil outfit laying on her. A lot has changed in a lil less than 3 months. I also love being home when she gets out of school. I have always loved hearing about her day but now I get it very fresh and in person. Syd is doing great in school. She made a 90 on her first History test so far so good. I have to somehow find time in the next week to actually clean my house...I never want to do it because I cant do it and hold Bayley and that is definitely my top priority these days. More tomorrow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is growing so FAST!!! I can't wait to see her again!!

mary said...

I cannot wait to give her our presents she will so cute in all of them. I can't wait to see her I have got to come by and maybe get a "Mountain Dew" haha. Love ya tina

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

She is growing up so fast I can not belive how much weight she has gained and how long she has gotten. I can not wait to see her at church. She is a special little person. Well take care and maybe she will get the poo under control real soon I hope so for her little sake. Phyllis