Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tuesday Wednesday


I wont have pictures yet. We are having computer issues and I cant upload pics from Syds computer so I will try to log on Brians tomorrow and do it from there.

Tuesday was uneventful. No poops...lots of fussy But my big news from yesterday was that I got 5 hours of sleep IN A ROW..and AT NIGHT! Wow I was thrilled. Im not gonna know how to act when she starts sleeping more.

Today was pretty uneventfu as well. We had TINY poops .... barely more than a spot. Maybe we will have big poops tomorrow. She was really fussy when she was trying to poop but I would be fussy too so I dont blame her. Syd and Brian missed church tonight. Brian has been working a lot of hours at the Calera Hotel that eddie opened. We talked to him a lil before 6 and he was fixin to leave so we went ahead and ate and at 6:50 we finally called him back because he had never gotten home and he was just leaving and by then everyone we know was already at church. Sydney wasnt thrilled and agreed that is seems very strange to be home on a Wednesday night. Just 1 more week and we will all be there. My car still isnt ready...shocking that it takes so long to fix a car that a stupid woman found the problem on...GRRRR. Hopefully I will get it back tomorrow.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I hope Bayley had big poops today! lol We missed ya'll last night at church. I was afraid something might be wrong or someone might be sick since none of the clan was there. Glad you are all ok!

Mandi said...

Hey! Hope Bay poop big for ya! See you soon!

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

I know you will be happy when she gives a lot of poo. Maybe that won't be long at all. I will be happy to see you all at church together soon. Well take care and May God Bless.