Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 17, 2007

Thursday Friday
Thursday was an ok day. Nothing too exciting went on. Bayley did "ok". She was fussy a good bit but that is life. She has gotten in this habit/pattern/who knows of getting VERY fussy anywhere between 2pm and 4pm and it lasts until around 6ish. I think I have figured out that it is when her tummy hurts just enough to keep her awake and I basically just have to fight her to get her to sleep and then when she wakes up a few hours later she is in a better mood. She is sleeping a lot more lately and is back to sleeping around 20 hours a day atleast. Now if I can just get her to sleep solid and not make the crazy noises that keep me up maybe I will get some sleep. Anyways ...We had no poop today at all...but believe me she tried but just didnt succeed.

Early this morning 3am Friday Morning...Bayley vomited big time. I have no clue why but it scared me to death. She definitely got my attention...All the lights were on and I watched her for signs of anything and everything for the next 3 hours....she seemed fine after that but wow it scared me. She ate at 4:30 am and did fine with it. I finally got to sleep about the time for everyone else to get up...which meant no good sleep for me. Then around 8 am Bayley wanted to eat again...I have failed to mention it lately but she is up to eating 110ml now which is over 3 oz... so anyways Bay ate at 8am then she screamed and I mean Threw a fit until 9am when I gave up and offered her another whole bottle...and the fatty drank 80 more ml. COW BABY. She then went into a nice long coma which I greatly appreciated. She has drank her normal 110 ml since then and has seemed to be satisfied so I have no clue why she did that.
Anywayz... Syd survived school this week and seems to be doing good. She likes her teachers but we will see how she is realy doing when the grades start coming in. Brian is working hard on Syd's room and is ready to paint. He did the primer tonight so he will paint the ceiling tomorrow and if we get the comforter and pick out paint he will start on the walls later tomorrow...oo and one last thing. I ran to Hills tonight...And saw Kim - I got your message about the dip lol... then on the way home from our nightly icee trip...THE AIR CONDITIONING WENT OUT IN THE CAR AGAIN...I nearly had a stroke!!!!!!!! I was hott & MAD! I had Syd go in and get Brian so he could see for himself...sure enough...Air is broke...Im so glad I got a man to agree with me...GRRRRR. We think it is the air conditioning compressor or something like that. I dont even care just as long as another person finally agrees that the stupid thing is screwed up... Now Brian will get the pleasure of dealing with Mr. Honda man...but Im sure he will not look at Brian the way he did me... Ok Im gone to take a blood pressure pill and go lay down. More tomorrow

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What's bad is that Paul and Addi both wanted to know if they could eat the dip!!! They're so deprived!

Paul said...

Hey, it's every man for himself when it comes to free food.

Emily said...

Maybe Bayley threw up to relieve her poor stomach? Anyway, I hope she starts to feel better!

Granna said...

I agree with Emily- if nothing is going out, there may not be room for anything to go in! I hope today brings plenty of poop and some relief for Bayley Girl. She is getting so big! She is beautiful, too. She is going to look like Syd, or at least I think so.