Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tuesday
Wednesday Tuesday was an ok day. Me & Syd had eye appts so we went to Jasper to see Daryl. Gail watched Bay for me at her house for the 1st time and that went fine. We had fun in Jasper and the eye appts went good. We came home and Bay was a lil fussy but not too bad.
Today on the other hand was interesting. I got up and the day seemed ok. Around 2 Bay got fussy and then she got down right MAD...She basically screamed and yelled for HOURS today and nothing i did seemed to help. I thought she might be constipated because she hasnt been having dirty diapers like she has been but I called Dr. Latona and he didnt think we had anything to worry about at this point. Bayley is quite LOUD these days and I have to say it does wear on my nerves a lil. I have found myself a lil more teary these days but hopefuly this phase wont last long cause wow she is loud. School starts tomorrow & Sydney isnt too thrilled about it. Anyway, Im tired and she isnt yellling so Im gone to enjoy the silence...More tomorrow .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll tell Levi to be looking for some company in "his room" on September 2nd! Actually he made it all the way through services again tonight! Go Levi!