Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2007


Today has been ehh. The good news is WE HAVE POOP. The 1st one was bloody and she screamed pretty bad. The second wasnt bloody but she was horribly fussy and cryin while she was doing it. She has cried and been really fussy from about 1pm on today. There has only been a couple of times that she hasnt been fussin and they were short lived. She is asleep with Brian right this second so I thought I would go ahead and post real quick. She still acts like her tummy hurts which Im sure it does. O well Im gone to try to do a few things before she wakes up...More tomorrow. O and by the way...Im apparently a stupid woman because The Honda place in Hueytown cant find anything wrong with the car. Yes apparently I have completely had a mental breakdown and decided to Make up car problems...SURE. That is what every mother wants is there baby in a car with no air conditioning on a 100 degree day...I just hate they caught on to my master plan. I hate car places and some men just make me want to spit. Brian will be driving my car from now on and arranging to have the car fixed "if it has a problem" GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

2 comments:

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

Bless her little heart I hope thing's get better for her. She is so cute and it is bad she is having such a hard time. But she is putting on the weight to and that is good. Well take care and May God Bless you and your family. I am thinking about you. Phyllis

Debbie Golden said...

Poor lil Bayley and poor you guys. I really feel for you guys having to go through this stuff with her. She sure is cute though and I can't believe how big she is now. Every day Dylan has to look at the pics with me. Thanks for the blogging, I love it. Lots of love,
Debbie, Bobby & Dylan