Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 6, 2007

Sunday
Monday Sunday was a good day. Bay seemed to feel pretty ok. We slept a good bit Sunday Morning which was nice for a change because Bay doesnt understand the concept of sleep AT NIGHT.. o well. Sunday afternoon Me & Syd went to Watermark and did a lil school shopping then we came home for a lil bit and then we went to church. It was good of course. There is always something fun going on wiht that group of people. lol


Today was good but a lil boring. Me & Bay had a lazy day which was kinda fun. We layed around and took naps some. It was good. At one point we were laying on the bed n my room and i was talkin to her...she tried over and over to put her hand in my mouth and then she noticed my eyes and she tried a ton of times to get her hand behind my glasses to get my eyes. It was cute. She is gettin so big. It was a lil boring today because Sydney went to Six Flags with a bunch of the youth from church. It was so nice to let her go and not worry too much. There were a few adults that went but they didnt ride with them and they really didnt see them so it was just the kids but that was ok because they are about the most trustworthy youth that I know. Sydney had a GREAT time! She loved it. She had never been on a real rollercoaster until today and she wasnt too scared. lol Im glad she is home...I missed her too much. More tomorrow.

4 comments:

Paul said...

Cute pictures. When is she coming to church?

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

September 2nd unless she gets sick

mary said...

Hello Tina do we have a boyfriend???? Sydney. Your mother helped me out so much yesterday read my blog and you will understand. Bayley is precious and I can't wait to see her at church. I got to see all of the pictures your mom has at work she has several.lol.

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

Hmmm no we dont have a boyfriend. They are "talking" but she said she cant trust him so they are "working on things" or whatever that means... I know what it means for me...HEARTACHE, HEADACHE,,,, LOTS OF ACHES! lol Ha & I bet MOther has a few pictures at work lol.