Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Thursday Friday
Saturday
The new power cord wont be in until next week sometime so no pictures until then but Im taking them daily and will update when I can.
Thursday started off with a bang...We had two poops in a row. YAY BAY! Something is still not right with the poor baby because she screams everytime she poops but we go to the doctor on Wednesday so Im sure I will know more then. She was fussy off and on all day but nothing else exciting went on other than I got my car back.
Friday started off great. Bayley woke me up at 5 without crying and was so sweet. She drank her bottle and was so cute she talked for the longest time. I woke Brian up about 10 min early so he could see her in a good mood because in the afternoons she is an ill pill so he hasnt seen her happy in days. lol Her good mood lasted until about 10 and then it wsa back to sleepy and grumpy. :( Sydney had good news today and that is she made a 96 on her math test! yay Syd.
Today - Saturday didnt start out great. Bayley didnt sleep worth a flip last night and was grumpy as she could be all morning. She finally settled down and got in a good mood about 1 today but it has pretty much been a long day of holding a very fussy baby. I will be so glad when her tummy doesnt hurt anymroe. More tomorrow or when I get a chance to get on Brians computer.

No comments: