Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 14, 2007







Today was a much better day!!! Bayley has gained up to 2 lbs 15 oz. She is up to 18 ml of milk per feeding. They are going to advance her to 19 ml later tonight. She had 3 dirty diapers!!!! YAY... We have quickly learned that dirty diapers are a good thing in a premie's life! lol We had a great nurse Christy. She took great care of Bayley. I got to hold Bayley for about 30 minutes today!!! She looked so cute in her new clothes. Sydney stayed home and got her stuff together for camp. She leaves Sunday and I am so gonna miss her. I know she will have a great time though. Keep our Bayley in your prayers that she will continue to do good & we will get her home soon & safely.






7 comments:

granny pat said...

I can't wait to see her this weekend. I am sure that she will be just about ready to get up and start chasing the cats soon.

Rachel said...

I am glad you had a much better day than Wednesday. The time will fly and pretty soon she will be home!

Paul said...

She is a cute little baby girl. I know you, Brian, and Sydney are very proud!

Unknown said...

2 pounds 15 ounces- Yay!! Keep growing little Bayley!!!

Granna said...

One more ounce and you know what that will be- 3 pounds of lovable Bayley Maddox! She looks so sweet in her clothes. We are cheering for you, Bayley- and for your brave Mommy.
2 bits
4 bits
6 bits a dollar,
all for 3 pounds,
Stand up and holler!!!!!

Emily said...

Bayley looks so beautiful in clothes! Hang in there!

Katie said...

YAY, you have a blog. I love reading about sweet Bayley. We pray for your family all the time. Bayley is so beautiful!! Call me if you need ANYTHING!