Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 25, 2007

My baby shower was so pretty! Becky, Katie, Kim etc all worked too hard on it but I loved it so much!



These four are from Monday.

This is the first time Brian has gotten to give Bayley a bottle.

Sorry I missed updating yesterday. Things have been busy as you can guess. Bayley is doing fantastic. Sunday she had gained to 3 lb 6.8 oz. For the very first time one of our nurses talked to me about possibly going home. She told me that she thinks it is very possible for us to be home in 2 weeks ( 3 at the most) It all depends on any setbacks that Bayley might have and if she continues to progress the way she has this week. My baby shower for Bayley was Yesterday too. It was so pretty & fun. We were very overwhelmed with all of the beautiful things that we got. Now we just have to come up with a place to put them and keep fattening her up and get her home so she can use them.
Today was good too. Bayley had gained to 3 lb 7.8 oz. She is changing so much. They have increaed her milk to 29 ml per serving and they moved her to all bottle and 1 breastfeedng a day. She no longer has to be OG fed!!! we are excited. It is just one more step closer to the door. I got to feed her a bottle today at 2...and they never made me put her back in the "bubble". I got to hold her until 4:45 and then i just shared with brian and he held her. I was in HEAVEN!!! Keep your fingers crossed and hopefully we will be home in 1 week 6 days or LESS!!!! More tomorrow!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We are so thankful that Bayley is doing so well! We are continuing to pray for her every day!

holaskm said...

I am so sorry I missed your shower. It was Joe's birthday! We continue to pray for you all every day and send up praise for all the good news. Keep it coming!

Granna said...

I can't believe how much Bayley has grown! I can really tell a difference. She is going to be home so soon it is unbelievable. These last pictures you posted were great- the photographer is doing an excellent job.

Katie said...

Go Bayley!!! We want you to come home and then come to church SOON! Hannah is ready to finally meet her friend!