Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 6, 2007











Sorry I missed a day on the updates. Things have improved and yet gotten harder in the same sense. Bayley is doing really good considering. She is only on 21% oxygen right now and her billiruben is improving. She has moved from mouth stimulation to a "gut prepping" which is where they put 1cc of breastmilk in a syringe and slowly let it into her feedng tube. They watch her tummy to make sure she digests it and to also look for other issues. So far she has done really good with it. She has had like 4-5 gut preppings. They say they will SLOWLY increase her intake. Things have gotten harder for me in the last few days because I know I am going home tomorrow. I cant tell you how much I dread leaving my baby for MONTHS. I cant imagine now being 5 minutes from her but I know that we will adjust because we have no choice. It still doesn’t make it any easier at all. So pick up a kleenex for me tomorrow and say a prayer for my little Bayley.

Additional Info: Amy came to see me today. Kim Kelsey also came to see me today. Aunt Jo & Uncle John A came to see us too. Cindi & Hannah came to see her. Hannah was funny about everything.

No comments: