Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 10, 2007








I missed my daily update yesterday oops. Forgive me our internet has been down for most of the weekend. Bayley is doing really good considering. Her billireuben went back up and so she is under the lights again. Her IV messed up so they moved it and put it in my poor babies head. They say that it doesnt hurt but it sure looks like it would to me. They have moved her from 4 ml per feeding to 7 ml. She has tolerated it fairly well. She had a good bit of residual milk in her tummy after the 1st feeding but it was much better after the 2nd feeding. They are planning to continue to up her feedings until she reaches 9ml. Then from what I undestand we will wait until she is 32 weeks to move to possible bottle feeding. She had lost down to 2 lb 9 oz on Saturday but today she was up to 2 lb 10 ounces! We are so excited and proud of her for the gain. I pray she will continue to gain and we will avoid all other complications & get our baby home with us where she belongs.

Additional Info: Saturday my parents came to see Bayley. Daddy hated the IV being in her head. Sunday was a long day & when we got home Gwen Wingo had called. Her & Terry ended up bringing us a mexican casserole for dinner and a chocolate chip cake. It was all wonderful!

No comments: