Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Today was an average day. They did an ultrasound today and the babies fluid is up a lil to 6.4 but not enough. Dr. Stradtman felt it should have been up more just from the fluids. My blood pressure went back up today. It was back in the 170's/high 90's. They increased my Aldomet to 4 times a day. My kidneys arent doing great. They did more bloodwork. Please pray for our baby and that we will have more time.
Additonal Info: Brian stayed home for a lil bit to do the deposit and to cut the grass. I tried to call him a bunch when my blood pressure went up..the goober didnt have his cell phone on him. lol what part of pregnant and in the hospital did he not get! LOL My mom, Becky, & Cindi all came to see me. Cindi brought me my very first premie outfit and socks. I love it!!! It is sooo TINY!!!

No comments: