Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2007





Today has been strange and stressful to say the least. I called the NICU at 5 am like normal and they said Bayley had a good night but had lost weight again down to 1310 grams which is 2 lbs 14 oz. She is back down to exactly her birth weight. We went to church like normal. We came home and I cooked and tried to help Sydney get her stuff ready but that didnt go very smoothly. I got to the hospital & ended up talking to Dr. Strange three different times about Bayley. She basically says that we arent gonna worry about her weight at this point. Dr. Strange said that we will definitely have to add a fortifier to her milk but we cant do it until she stops spitting up. The fortifier will add calories and hopefully help her to gain weight. Dr. Strange said that it is her bodies way of reminding us that she is a 29 week baby. So progress with Bayley has definitely slowed down. I left the hospital at 6 and came came home for just a minute and then headed to church at 7..too bad church starts at 6 o'clock... I think Im losing it. lol This is gonna be a LONNNNGGG week without Sydney here to keep me straight. Keep Bayley in your prayers.

4 comments:

granny pat said...

Mommy just needs some rest too!!!! You really need to take just a few minutes a day for yourself!!! We all need you to be healthy and rested when MS. BAYLEY gets to come home. We love you all and continue to pray for you.

Rachel said...

Hey Tina. Try to take it easy this week. I told Brian I would like to fix you guys supper one night. Just let me know. Try to get some rest. We all love you!

Gail said...

Great Granny & Aunt Nena came to visit Bayley on Sunday. They said you were beautiful. I finished Bayley a little hat last night. It is so tiny. I hope it fits. Uncle C.M. called on Saturday night to thank me for sending them the email for the blog. He said they were keeping up with Bayley's progress and praying for her. My friend, Betty Plyman, also called checking on Bayley. All of my family are calling often to check on Bayley and Tina and wishing them both to be well. We all love you so!

Granny Gail

Katie said...

I agree with Granny Pat - you need some much needed rest! I am sure that is easier said than done though. We are praying for you.