Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 31, 2007

Today has been a good but LONG day. Bayley was with Gail today. Me & Brian both had to work and it stunk! Miss Bayley is still loving her jumper. As you can see she is figuring out how to move around in it. She is cracking me up. We had a lazy night. Brian & Bay slept in the recliner for most of the night...then I got the great privaledge of driving to stinking Hayden to get Syd after midnight. YUK YUK YUK. So I rang in my new year on the phone with Cindi! (Thanks Cindi for talking to me and keeping me awake! lol) This time last year I was terified that I would lose the baby & of course no one knew. lol Well as you can see this year ended up being extremely stressful but worth every bit of it! Hope everyone has a great new year!

No comments: