Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 14, 2007


DONT MISS READING THIS POST... YOU JUST WONT BELIEVE MY DAY. Ok.... Im going Susan's way and using bullets cause this has been a BADDDD day.




  • My precious Sydney didnt put the clothes in the dryer like I asked her to so of course...I had no clean pants. I decided to wear a pair that I hardly ever wear and now I remember why...I bent over to pick something up and the zipper broke into a thousand pieces..i now have my pants DUCT TAPED SHUT....that makes going to the bathroom quite interesting! UGHHHHHHHH


  • TMobile has kinda messed up on our billing lately so I called them to complain. I talked to a guy who was not so sweet. I hung up the phone and decided I was still not pleased and called them back to basically rant about the rude guy I talked to...only this time...THEY WOULDNT TALK TO ME. They said that I couldnt use the password anymore cause of a change in FCC or FCA or whatever rules... just remember I HAD JUST TALKED TO THEM!!! I nearly had a stroke...ended up having to call Brian at work and getting him to call and give me permission to check on the bill. Ok so while they have Brian on the phone, they tell him that I am about to go over on this months bill...which is a LIE!!! They told him that I only have 2 minutes left...which isnt true. I have used 573 of 1000 minutes...that is no where close to 2 minutes left...so i call them back and now Im really mad. I ask to talk to a supervisor and they tell me one will have to call me back... WELL THEY NEVER CALLED BACK...so I had to call AGAIN. I was FUMING by now. Thank goodness I got a person with a brain cell and we finally got everything straightened out...I was NOT thrilled with TMobile.


  • So everyone who knows me knows I pump to feed Bay. Well I got to work...pumped at 8:30 like normal...took it to fridge put it in my bottle bag and put it on the top shelf. I went back to my office and at 10:30 I pumped again. I went to the fridge and went to dump that small bottle in the big one...AND THE BOTTLE WAS MISSING....YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT...SOMEONE STOLE MY DR. BROWN'S BOTTLE OF BREAST MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am telling you ... I nearly had a stroke. I immediately started crying because SERIOUSLY unless you have exclusively pumped you just dont understand how hard it is to keep up. I barely keep up with Bayleys needs as it is ...but to have a bottle STOLEN!?????? who would do that. Now keep in mind this is a combination locked breakroom. So it had to be an EMPLOYEE. I feel completely violated and just so disappointed, upset and mad as all get out. We checked everywhere, garbage cans, bathrooms, checked every inch of my office and department, it made no sense at all. To say the least...it ended up being the talk of the office...isnt that a great way to end a Friday....

On a good note, Bayley had a good day at Gails. She ate good for her... she has 1 1/2 tbsp of carrots and 1 tbsp of applesause. GO BAY. More later...and lets hope tomorrow is a better day.

3 comments:

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

I can not belive someone would take your milk that is so bad.

Granna said...

You are going to have to get a lunch box with a combination lock!

David Courington said...

Tina,
Guess you only have 2 options regarding the missing bottle.
1. Chill out- nope, that won't do at your office.
2. Milk it for all it is worth.MMMMMM Let me rephrase that.

On further reflection, this situation calls for further reflection.

P.S. I am writing this while having a terrific episode with tooth pain at 1:45 a.m. I will not be responsible for what I write.