Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2007


Ok another blast from the past....One year ago today wasnt a great day. I got up and took Syd to school like normal then I headed to Brookwood where Brian met me. We went straight to the ultrasound department where Diane did our ultrasound and told us after looking for a long time that we had no heartbeat. I dont have to tell you how upset I was considering we had lost a baby 3 years earlier. Diane took us straight back to see Dr. Stradtman. Dr. Stradtman told us that she was really sorry....BUT that she didnt want to do anything too quick. She told us that she wanted us to wait until Tuesday of the following week (Monday was Xmas) to come back and we would do another repeat ultrasound and confirm things and then schedule a D&C. Ok remember I used to work for Dr. Stradtman...well she told us a story then of when she was early pregnant with Skipper (her lil boy). They did an ultrasound and had a heartbeat, then she started feeling not so great and a few days later they did another ultrasound and had no heartbeat...but they decided to wait a few days to repeat the ultrasound and sure enough Skipper had a good heartbeat. So she told us that she learned never to act too quickly.... Smart Smart woman!!! Keep in mind.... We had to go home and pretend nothing was wrong because no one knew! This explains Brian's balding head and my massive wrinkles!

ok now to present day. Bayley had a good day yesterday. She was with Gail. I got off work a few minutes early and ran around like a crazy person still doing Christmas shopping. I dont think I will ever get through! I completely expect to meet Becky in CVS Monday night about 7:30 buying stocking stuffers :) Anywayz... On the Brock update (the cat) he seemed to do great tonight. More tomorrow.

No comments: