Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 24, 2007



Notice Bayley the Bully pulling Becca's Hair! Sydney is in mid laugh!


My Big Girls opening their Christmas PJ's!

Christmas Eve was BUSY but fun. Brian had to work. We slept a lil late...7am! Go BAY! I woke Syd up at 10 ish and we cleaned up some and got ready. We headed out to do my traditional last minute shopping. lol We only had to go to Hueytown but I still have several stops there to make. We got home in time to wrap a few more gifts & then packed back up and headed over to Brian's Grandmothers for Christmas there. It was fun. Bay was in a good mood for the most part but she was SOOOOO tired and wouldnt go to sleep because it was too loud and she was scared she would miss something! We came home from there and Sydney had one more gift to wrap. I must mention that Sydney wrapped EVERY gift this year EXCEPT hers! Thank You my Darling Daughter!!! Well at 9:30 exactly she finished wrapping the last gift and I went to get the wrapping paper to START wrapping her gifts .....ONLY to find out that WE WERE OUT OF WRAPPING PAPER. I wanted to cry!!! I had just laughed at the stack of wrapping paper that Becky had saying how silly it was to have that much. It wasnt so funny at 9:30 pm on Christmas Eve. I headed out in search of wrapping paper...THANK GOODNESS Walgreens was open. It was a ZOO in there. I saw like 2 different people I went to high school with...It was like it was 8am not 10pm. lol I had to laugh... So then I headed home and finally got started wrapping Sydney's stuff... I finished at 1:30am!!! Please remind me next year to NOT wait until the last minute to wrap gifts!

No comments: