Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sydney's Christmas Cookies she made at Josh & Katies last night. She was wayyyy too proud of them and took this picture herself. Thanks Josh & Katie they had a great time!
Today has been BUSY. Me Syd & Bay left at 10am going shopping to attempt to get some stinking xmas gifts. We got a good bit done but I am NO WHERE NEAR THROUGH. UGHHH. Bayley was good while we shopped but she acted BADDDD while we ate. Part of it was my fault because somehow I managed to leave her bib at home so that left me to feed her carrots and applesause with no bib ...and she had on the outfit in the picture above which is primarily WHITE! that was interesting. We tucked a napkin in her outfit and i used baby wipes to wipe her face off after every bite to attempt to keep it off her face...now my shirt was another thing.... I have large orange circles on it where she would wipe her face off on my shirt after each bite...thanks Bay. We were already sitting down to eat and there was no where close to buy a bib... or else I would have paid 10,000.00 for one!!! UGHHHHHH I can promise you this...that is one mistake I pray I never make again. O well...more later!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hey don't forget that there will come a time when Bayley thinks what will happen if I spit this all over mommy! Then it will not only be on your shirt but your face as well! That is always a pleasant experience - LOL! Sydney did very good making her cookies. I am glad they had a good time.

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

The Bayley had a good time Sunday night I watched he smile and make funny face. She is so sweet and cute and you are blessed with a very pretty young girl to.