Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2007









Today was a good day. Got like normal and got stuff ready to feed Bay. I had just put her high chair and Sydney got up and came in the living room with my birthday present....I like to refer to it as the Ryan Sheckler Wienie Dog! Isnt that precious. For those of you who dont know I kinda collect wienie dog stuff cause you know they are the best doggies in the world! Anyway Brian got me a digital picture frame that I have already loaded up with tons of pictures. GO ME! Anyway, Bay had a good day and she had a treat! She got to eat her first vegetable tonight...CARROTS! yuck. She had quite the combo... 1 1/2 tbsp of carrots, 1 tbsp applesause, and 1 tbsp rice cereal! lol I was worried she wouldnt like the carrots and applesause so I also fixed her a little rice cereal because i know she likes that! She liked the carrots and plain applesause "ok" I dont think she was wild about the texture and she kept making a lil yucky face. and last but NOT least...MY SYDNEY MADE A 105/100 ON HER TRIG TEST!!!!!!! WOOO HOOO. GO SYD. I was SOOOOO PROUD! She didnt understand Trig to start with and worked hard to catch on so a great test score is just fantastic! And as you can see...Sydney was student of the month for 9th grade at PGHS for November! Go Syd. Ok More tomorrow.

No comments: