Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Sydney enjoyed making cookies with Hannah Sydney giving Hannah her gift...A BARNEY OF COURSE!!! Sydney LOVES Barney & Hannah both!
Our babies...plus Sydney hiding!
Today was a good day. We started out the day at the little kids Christmas Party at church. Bayley was clueless but it was fun. She got some great stuff that we have already played with her with! We left the church and headed to Billys for haircuts! I love going to the shop it is like therapy there. Bayley was really good while we were there. After Billys we took Sydney to meet Devin and we went home for a few minutes...that turned into for the night. I was going to go out shopping more but Brian immediately got the baby to sleep so it was too tempting to just crash adn take a nap so I did...2 hours...i bout didnt know how to act. I needed the shopping time but I think I needed the nap worse!

No comments: