Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007


Today was a decent day...until the ride home. Bayley was with Katie today and Katie said she did good. She seemed to be in a good mood all day. I left work and ended up getting caught behind a wreck on the interstate and it took me 57 minutes to get home. UGHHHHHHHH I hate traffic...especially on Wednesday night when Katie needs to be getting ready and we need to be doing the same. Syd started our dinner for me and I finished it up real quick, washed bottles and got Bayleys food together. We ended up basically running back out the door because it takes 30 min to feed Bay and we didnt have 30 min before church so we decided to just go early and feed her there. She ate really good for me! She sat in the chair at the table for Mrs. Susan for a few minutes. It was so cute. Anyway...to say the least...it was a crazy day!

1 comment:

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

That is the cutest little girl that you have. She is looking good these days.