Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bayley is Mobile!!!




Ok I should have said on Monday...but I decided let yall in on how our Christmas really was one year ago. ONE YEAR AGO TODAY WASNT A GREAT DAY. I DIDNT FEEL GREAT ALL DAY AT WORK AND I CAME HOME AND I HAD STARTED SPOTTING. I CALLED DR. STRADTMAN AND SHE SAID TO TRY TO RELAX & COME SEE HER THE NEXT MORNING. THE SPOTTING CONTINUED MOST OF THE NIGHT. IT WAS A VERY LONG NIGHT. On other news, Today has been a good day. Bayley was fussy for Katie today but she really thinks it was because she was just sleepy. We started greenbeans tonight. Bayley liked them pretty good. Sydney took her last two finals...lets hope she did pretty good on her PE and Freshman Studies finals. lol I would sure think she would. Church tonight was good. It was time for Bayley to eat during class so I stayed in her class and fed her Greenbeans for the first time & also bananas & prunes..yuk. She liked it ok. Well after she ate I put her in the floor to change her diaper...after the diaper change.....BAYLEY ROLLED FROM HER BACK TO HER TUMMY FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME!!!! Me & Mrs. Susan were sooo excited! YAY Bayley! We came home and Bayley rolled like 5-6 more times for me & Sydney...she is definitely mobile now...She was flipping from her back to her tummy and back again. Other news, I did talk to the vet today about Brock (the cat). He has suggested a STRICT policy of TIME OUT for the kitty. Basically the first sign that he is going to act ugly to anyone...the dog included...he is to be put in a crate and put in a room alone for a few hours. My mom has our crate so it will be tomorrow before we can start it but we will begin tonight with isolation for Mr. Kitty when and if he is bad. I hope this works because Sydney ADORES that cat! Brock has acted MUCH better tonight and hasnt had any biting or hissing spells at all!!! YAY! More tomorrow

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Go Bayley Go!!! Life as you guys know it is officially over!!!

Katie said...

YEA Bayley! I am so happy you waited on your mommy to do it for the first time! I was so scared she was going to roll over at my house. She was trying her best to get her little Eeyore! By the way, I am trying not to find it hilarious that you are giving time out to your cat. I hate that he is attacking people, but reading about it is kind of funny to me. Can I borrow the crate for Hannah? LOL - Just kidding!

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

Time out sounds funny for a cat I did not know you could do that with your pet. I need to tell my Mom that so she can put he bad little puppy in time out. I am so proud of Bayley she is coming along great. Well take care and May God Bless and Merry Christmas.