Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Thursday Friday
SATURDAY...Happy 14th Sydney Meghan!!! I love you even though you wouldnt be serious for a picture!



Ok this is gonna be as quick as possible because it is 12:45 am and I have to actually be awake tomorrow.

Thursday - WE LEFT THE HOUSE AND WENT PLACES OTHER THAN THE DOCTORS OFFICE. It was fun. We went to see Mother at her office and let her show Bay off. Then we went to Brians office. It was fun to see everyone there. Then we went to eat at Ted's Montana Grill it was YUMMY. Bayley did really good while we were there. Then we went to Cindi's office to see her. Bayley was getting tired and SO WAS I lol. So when we left there we headed home. Bayley felt pretty good all day and no poops.

Friday - We got up and went to See my Daddy at Food World. It was fun to suprise him. Then we went to my office...UGHHH I dont wanna go back to work. I dread it so bad. I love the people that I work with and I like my job but I nearly cried while I was there..I just dont wanna miss out on anything wiht Bayley. After that we went and bought syd Birthday presents. YAY. Bayley did great again on Friday. She had a little poops but she seems to be feeling a little better. Im hoping that medicine is relaxing her tummy and maybe it will help her.

Today is Sydney's 14th Birthday!!! It is so hard to believe she is 14. It is going by so quick. She had a great day today. We gave her our gifts today and she loved them. I tried to take a serious picture of her...but u see what I got...She is a goof. I am very proud of her and she is a great girl. Happy Birthday Baby Girl... Bayley had another good day. She had BIG poops and didnt cry as much as she had been so YAY. She enjoyed being out again today. Her eyes were HUGE in Walmart. lol She definitely liked the lights. I have been running around tonight like a crazy person trying to get stuff ready...BECAUSE BAYLEY GOES TO CHURCH TOMORROW FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME!!! Stay tuned for pictures.

No comments: