Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Friday Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
First off I have just about given up on the idea of a daily update...work is killin that for me! But I will try to update better than I did this week... Anyways...here is the recap! Friday Bay was with Gail and she had a good day. She had poops...yay Bay! She is still taking 100 ml. By the way I forgot to say that Brian weighed Bay Thursday Night and she weighed 8 lb 13 oz!!! My little fatty. Bay didnt have a good night Friday Night/Sat Morning... she got up at 11:30 to eat and didnt go back to sleep until 2 then got back up at 4. It was Brians night so I got the recap :)

Saturday was a good day .... except I felt bad with my goofy cold and had no voice at all. YUK. But regardless I had promised Syd we would shop so we did. Me Syd & Bay had a good day shopping away. We left around 11:30 and had to be back by 5 to go to Beckys bday party. Syd had a great time spending her bday money. Bay enjoyed the trip and was really good. No poops on Saturday.

Sunday was a day of tears. lol Bay was pretty good that morning during church then she got a lil fussy that afternoon. We decided to run to WalMart and Watermark to get a few things and Bay didnt like that plan...she fussed the whole time which isnt like her. She let us know her extreme displeasure that night at church when she fussed the whole service again. She just wasnt a happy camper. No poops Sunday.

Monday was a Monday. Im not quite into the swing of working and getting everything done yet so I feel a lil rushed/crazed. lol Bay had a good day. She had poops yay bay! The exciting news was actually last night Monday Night/Tuesday Morning. She took her bottle at 11:30 and was back sleepin by 12:15 or so and she slept until 4:30 and she started fussin...all I did was pick her up and cuddle her with me and she slept until 6:15 ... YUPPPP 6:15 I was GIDDY!!! YAY BAY!!!
Today was an ok day. Bay started out the day in a really good mood. She had poops for Katie today. She got fussy this afternoon and continued to be fussy all night. She wasnt horrible but she just wasnt in a great mood. We are just loving on her a lil extra and hoping her mood improves... :) More next time!

No comments: