Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 24, 2007

Friday Saturday
I dont know which Baby liked this more?!?
Sunday

Friday was a good day. I went to the TNT sale with Terri from work. It was great and I got Bay several neat things! (Thanks for going Terri.) Bay was in a pretty good mood. Bay went with me to Kims house for Jessicas party. It was so much fun *Thanks Kim). It was so nice relaxing with the girls and letting Bayley get passed around getting some much deserved love (thanks antibacterial!!) I think I had forgotten how much fun girl time is! lol
Saturday was a pretty good for the most part. Bayley slept pretty good. Me & Syd cleaned and did laundry then she headed off to Devin's house and Me & Bay went to Cindi's to see her and went messing around a lil bit. I was gonna go to Walmart But Bay decided she had shopped enough...she was VERY vocal letting me know this. She was pretty fussy Saturday night but once she gave up and went to sleep she slept pretty good.
Today was ok. Church of course. .. Then we went to the river to see Mother & Daddy. That was fun and Bay had fun napping with Papa. I think Papa napped more than Bay did. By the way... GREAT NEWS...DADDY IS FINALLY RETIRING!!! October 13th is his last day on the bread route! He is going to relax for a few well deserved months then he needs to get a knee replacement and eventually he will hunt a job somewhere to get out of the house but atleast it wont be those horrible hours and the stress of running that bread route! I think it will end up being like retirement for both Mother & Daddy & I am so glad that they are going to finally get some well deserved rest and relaxation! This afternoon Bayley got fussy and she pretty much stayed that way on and off during the evening. Tonight we had our Lads to Leaders kick off at church...It is hard to believe it is that time again! This year will be exciting...I cant wait to see what Bayley's speech will be about!! (j/k of course) More tomorrow.




2 comments:

Thomas_McCarty said...

Bayley Is such A Cutie And Syd Is Still Crazy

Unknown said...

A whole week without a post???