Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Monday Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

This will be as quick as possible so forgive me I will try to do better as I get in a routine.

Monday was a good day. We didnt do anything exciting at all. I basically layed around and held Bay all day. She was really fussy that morning but she finally settled down around 3ish. No poops and that is probably why she was so fussy.

Tuesday was the bad bad day ... BACK TO WORK. Things went ok I guess. Bay stayed with Gail and she did fine. She was awake most of the day (no poops). I have never been so thrilled to get off work in my life. I just cooked something quick and spent most of the night holding and rocking Bay & getting stuff ready for Wednesday...YUK.

Wednesday was Bayley's first day with Katie. She did great. Hannah is so cute and was facinated with Bayley. Bayley had a big poop for Katie....I guess she broke her in right! We all went to church wed night and that was good. It feels funny to all actually go together again. lol
Today Bayley was back with Gail. She did good but slept most of the day which means she probably wont sleep great tonight but maybe she will. She was probably tired because she missed her mommy so much :) Today was exciting at work...they have me a suprise baby shower at lunch! It was so sweet. I got a ton of stuff for Bay!!! I will have to post a picture of my cake (Julie took the pics so I will have to get them from her.) It had a girl turtle on it with angel wings!!! It was precious and so stinking good...Edgars cake is always YUMMY. Tonight was fun because we all went through the stuff. She got the lil piggy slippers from the picture above and we couldnt resist trying them on her! Man they are cute. One of the many exciting things we got was a digital scale! I am happy to report that Bayley is up to 8 lb 9 oz which is right on target with what the NICU told us should happen. She is actually only taking 100 ml of milk each feeding which is down from 110 ml but obviously she is still gaining...lil piggy! Sydney is still doing great in school. Her lowest grade is a 93 IN PE!!! Only my child would have a 93 because she cant remember to take her PE tshirt to school. More tomorow or the next time I have 10 spare minutes.

No comments: