Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Before we left for church

Bayleys First time at church! (Thanks Lynn)The New Ladies at Sylvan Springs... Hannah, Addi (or the back of her head lol) and Bayley. Lila will complete this group of 4...unless someone else wants to hurry up and have another Baby girl. lol The girls will be great friends! (Thanks Again Lynn)
Our Family Today was an exciting day! My day started bright and early at 5:45 when Sunshine woke up. Believe it or not I started after I fed her getting us all ready for church ... WOW I forgot how much work it takes to get a little one ready. Bayley did great at church. She slept straight through Sunday school and most of church. She woke up at the end because she was hungry and I quickly figured out that she will not tolerate cold milk lol. Bayley seemed to feel good all day. She did good again tonight at church. Go Bayley!! More tomorrow.






2 comments:

Rachel said...

I hate that we missed Bayley's first church service but hopefully we will see her tonight. It looks like things were well documented so I feel almost like I was there! She is so cute and has grown SO much since I saw her last.

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

Well it was good to see the little one at church. She is so cute and I love the picture's. She has a very pretty smile. Well take care and May God Bless.