Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Friday Saturday
Saturday
Today...Papa holding Bayley wearing HIS DRESS! Syd wore this dress home from the hospital!
Bayley's bed...the only thing that is ready in her room! lol
Friday was a wonderful day...because it was the last day of work ..or atleast for this week anyway. The work day was normal. Friday night was good. Syd went to the game 35 to 0 win.. go Spartans. We hung out at home and played with Bay. She was in a good mood.
Saturday was BUSY. We woke up and did laundry then headed over to Burlington to look at baby beds... after looking and talking about our options we decided that it would be better to fix Syds bed and let Bay use it..which was fine by me! We looked around at all the baby stuff...wow there is a lot of junk out there. We bought several things that we needed with our gift card (thanks Momma & Daddy) We got her mattress, a changing table mat & cover, her mobile which is so cute & something else but I dont even remember what. We ran home and then it was time for Kims shower. Lila got so many cute things! Paula would have been proud of the party. Everything was so nice & the food was YUMMY! After the shower we went shopping for a curtain for Syds room. I think we found something that will work but Im not sure if I love it yet...we have it hanging up to see if it grows on me. We worked in Bays room all night and really didnt accomplish much. We did get her bed put together but the rest of the room is basically a disaster but it will get done somehow. Bay felt good all day by the way. Syd was on her bed playing with Bay & Bayley followed Sydney with her eyes. She was watching her and Syd started moving around in the room while talking to her to see if she would follow her and syd did. That is a good sign! Go Bay!
Today was crazy again. Things got off to a hectic start but Bayley looked precious in her little dress which of coure was my Daddys dress! Before church started...Bayley smiled..not a reflex but she was watching me and I was talking to her and she smiled a real smile. She only did it one other time and I cant get her to repeat it but I was thrilled because that is one of her milestones she needs to meet!!! Go Bayley! After church I cooked and we took a nap then we got ready and went to Ashville Road to a singing. We had fun before the singing at Milos with the group. Alex was hysterical & spilt tea on hisself twice..you had to be there but believe me we were rolling. The singing was good. Bayley felt good again today. She is a lil fussy tonight. I dont mention poop as much mainly because Im not with her as much & I cant post every day so I forget by the time I post. Bay hasnt pooped since Friday & I think it is starting to get to her cause she is fussin up a storm right now. Anyway more next time I have 2 seconds.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I am glad to see you are all doing so well. Bayley is ADORABLE. I got a quick glimps of her Sunday night at the singing. I will continue to keep you in my prayers!

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

I know it was hard going back to work. I never did like it when I had the kid's. But with Joe I got lucky and able to say home with him until he started to school. So that was nice. Well I am happy Bayley is doing so well she is so cute. Take care and May God Bless.