Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 7, 2008

Late Halloween pics & update

Halloween Day! Pebbles & the Woofing Cow


Trunk or Treat...Our COW Girls!



Lets see...

This is gonna be short and sweet. My Daddy is going back to the doctor at 3 today to get his stitches out. Other than that he is doing good.
I talked to EIS again. I apparently got false information from the 1st lady regarding how the process works. I called Tuesday to get the results and was told that they didnt give out test results from the 1st test because it alone is meaningless. We are on the waiting list for the speech pathologist to call us to schedule for the next evaluation. I am supposed to call them back Wednesday if I still havent heard from her. After we get that evaluation they will mesh the 2 scores together and that is the result that matters. So no news yet.
Syd is doing good. Teen years are hard but she is hanging in there. She has been hanging out with some really good friends and having a great time!
Im heading to Christmas Village today with my friend Christy and Im super excited. I havent been since Sydney was little. Tomorrow is Addi's pageant and we cant wait to see her all dolled up! I know she will do great! More later.

No comments: