Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

My Daddy made it through his surgery good. It was LONG but they feel confident they got it all.

Bayley just had her EIS evaluation. We wont know the official results until Tuesday but the lady did tell me that Bayley was significantly delayed. She observed Bayley for about an hour and asked lots of questions. She said that what we perceived as Bayleys fits arent just temper related. She said that a lot of it comes from frustration because she cant get her point across. She said that she has to imput her evaluation adn then we would be able to get the official results on Tuesday. She said that we would probably meet with a speech person next and then they would tell us what all exactly Bay will need. I will keep you posted as we find out more.

Anyway, we are hoping Halloween looks up. I will post pictures later.

2 comments:

Mommakitten said...

Hello there. I have twins that were born at 27 weeks and 6 days, and I had happened upon your blog and thought I would say hello.

mary said...

Hello everyone how is the sick? I hope they are recovering fast. It sure was nice seeing some familair faces Saturday. I am now sitting at the doctors office, we got here about 6:10 for blood work and now we are waiting on the doctor, hopefully all or some blood work is good. I am praying for Sydney because i know this has to be hard for her, but I feel it is for the best. I just hope she can stay strong and stick with her decision. I am here if she needs anyone to talk to or just a shoulder to lean on. Not just for her if you need adult conversation just give me a call, I am around now for a while. Mary