Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

15'ers and RSV

My Babies.... the last day they are both 15.
Bayley Lauren 15 months ...Sydney Meghan 15 years!

Everyone should start their day with a lil Gerber baby Cheese puff Breakfast!
Things have been sickly around our house lately. I have had a crazy cold /laryngitis for the last week. Two doctors appointments and many many dollars later I am better. Bayley was up coughing for awhile last night. I am hoping she doesnt get this mess. Brian has it now but we are hoping that since he started antibiotics early it wont be that bad. Bayley coughed more than we would like last night and Ms. Anita from daycare said Bay hasnt eaten good for them in two days. She was even refusing snacks which is odd for Bay.

The other night we were eating Chicken Speghetti bake (YUM) and Sydney decided to help me get a picture of Bayley's new teeth. As you can see we had several failed attempts.

Yes I know this next picture is blurry but if you look close at the bottom middle you can see her two pretty teeth. If you look REAL close you can see the one that is almost ready to come in.

Saturday me and the girls went and met Devin, Terry (his dad) and Duran (his brother) for lunch at Logans. It was good. Bayley was too cute and put on quite the show for them in the parking lot. Devin & Syd let her walk around and she sported her cute hat Syd got her. She is a mess.

Syd has been studying like a crazy person these days. She had major tests this week so lets hope they all went well. Honor Society this year is doing a lot more which is fun for her but also time consuming. She has to go help clean up at he school Saturday morning from 8-12... no sleep for her. They are also doing Teacher friends and some kind of can good trick or treating. O - also Sydney drove on the interstate for the first time Saturday. She did pretty good except I found out the hard way she is afraid of 18 wheelers...I told Brian that is his project to work on!

The only other news I have is yesterday started RSV season! YUK YUK YUK
I got my phone call from Dr. Tindle's office advising us to begin using antibacterial again RELIGIOUSLY! We were also caustioned to limit her exposure which is hard considering this year she is in daycare...so how much do you isolate her considering she is already exposed to everything in the world in that place. I am very torn over it and will probably just wait and talk to Dr. Tindle more at our next visit on October 14th. Also we got our schedule. O the Joys of Synagis. So once a month from now until April Bayley will get her Synagis shot to the tune of $1500.00 per shot billed to the lovely BCBS. I will gladly pay my $180.00 in copays instead of the $9000.00 bill that they pay. So far we will only scheduled to do the short course which is 6 months but that could change to add 1 additional month depending on her weight, overall health, and the RSV season itself. So if you see Bayley walking around church or daycare with a Purel bottle hanging around her neck dont be shocked.

1 comment:

Katie said...

You girls are so beautiful! Bayley's faces make me laugh. I hope she stays well this winter. Can't wait to see you at the sale tomorrow!