Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bayleys new weight gain program....cheese straight from the can. lolQuick update. Things went from bad to worse the last few days but hopefully they are looking up. Sunday Brian and Bay stayed home with pink eye. Brian had it much worse than Bay. They are better now. Yesterday me and Syd had a horrible stomach virus. Brian had a touch of it but he was way better than us thank goodness and was able to take care of Bay. It was NOT a good day!!! UGH. We are way better today but still weak and kinda blah. I took Bay to the doctor today for Synagis. She got a ugh report. She weighed 18 lb 7 oz. EHHH Dr. Tindle said it was time to go ahead with the failure to thrive workup because she is so far from where she needs to be. So today Bay got her 2 Synagis shots and then we went to the lab and got her hand stuck for her thyroid testing. Bay has had better days bless her heart. They are scheduling the CF test at Childrens and will call me with when the appointment will be. My gut says she is fine and just always gonna be little but I will be glad when the tests are over and I can relax.

1 comment:

Jazz said...

Everything will be fine! Bay is the sweetest little thing! I love her sooo... much! And she likes me now so i know that we will be besties! Love you!!!