Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

Sad heart, waiting, anxiety and crossed fingers

First I have to say my heart is broken for Josh, Katie & Hannah and the loss of their very loved unborn baby. We know the pain that they are experiencing and wish so much that there was something we could do. We love all of you and you are in our prayers.

My Daddy went back to the doctor today. They were reviewing all of his recent chest xrays, chest ct, biopsy results from his face etc. His Cat Scan showed something that they suggested watching for 6 months and repeating the ct. The doctor has decided to go ahead and send him to pulmonology and see what they think. I like that idea better...6 months of waiting is a lil much for me.

We have our 2nd EIS evaluation this afternoon. (That is if they dont cancel again...grrrrr) Keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer that Bay will cooperate and do something besides Woof and scream BITE! lol

Monday at 10 is Bays CF testing. One minute I am completely calm and this is just precautionary and silly and the next minute my anxiety is through the roof! lol It is easier when Im at home because brian doesnt get excited about anything so he keeps things good and calm! lol They told me today that we should be able to get results from our doctor on Monday at some point which is a relief that we wont have days more of waiting. Hopefully we can put all this behind us and take some deep breaths next week! More later.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I pray you can stay calm and that good things are to come! We love Bayley and he family! I also hope that everything ends up being fine with your dad. We miss seeing them!

Katie said...

Thanks for the prayers! I am praying for your dad and Bayley! I know it is hard not to be worried.