Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

UPDATE: Nevermind. She cancelled! UGH!

Exciting development. Bayley is having her 2nd EIS evaluation TODAY at 4!!!! Keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer that the DIVA will cooperate! lol Unfortunately she wasnt in a lovely mood this morning so who knows what is going to happen. I am just thankful that hopefully we can get some results at some point next week maybe. All this waiting is making me a crazy person! lol I will update after the evaluation.

2 comments:

David Courington said...

Waiting is the hardest. All our love and prayers are with you.

Unknown said...

Hi!
I found you thru my search for parents with teenagers. I noticed that you also have Church of Christ on your page as well.
Just wanted to stop by and say Hi! and hope that everything turns out ok!
Feel free to stop by my page, anytime! Nice to meet you!

~Vicki