Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 20, 2008

I any one picture could sum up skit night at camp this one would be it! lol Tyler & Joey were hysterical and definitely the highlight of their skit! As you can tell Syd LOVES her some Tyler & Joey!

Baybay liked being a jr k-girl!
Two of my favorite people! Alex sporting his BIG camp hair!
Jazzus!

Sydney & her MAN! Baybay joined in supporting the hilltop awards!AWWW Hannah & Bayley getting some hugs in! They were so cute when they first saw each other! Bayley definitely loves her Hannah!
This morning before daycare Bay had on her cute new skirt that Eye Momma got her!Obviously we went to camp last night for Skit night! It was funny. Bayley seemed to enjoy herself. I miss camp so much. I hope to be back next year. it was so good to see Syd. I have missed her TONS! I cant wait for her to come home tonight!
In other news. My mom is doing good. She is drugged which is a good thing for her. Also, please keep my Aunt Nellie & Jason & family in your prayers. The funeral for Uncle Hoyt is Sunday at Vernon Church of Christ with visitation at 1 and the funeral at 2. We loved them all so much and Uncle Hoyt will be missed tons! More tomorrow.

No comments: