Sydney Meghan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Little Miss Bayley

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthday my sweet Bayley! We started today by going by the daycare to meet the morning workers. They seemed nice. After that we went by my office. It was nice being able to show Bayley off. After that we went and had Bay's pictures made at Portrait Innovations....



and here is the blooper that Sydney just HAD to have!!! Bay was in a great mood and was blowing bubbles during this picture! lol and yes I know she will probably need therapy due to this picture!
After the pictures we went and had lunch with Brian. It was fun. We went back to Brian's office and showed Bayley off. She was sweet and loved on her daddy a lot while we were there. When we left Brian's office we went by Cindi's because I had to dropp some stuff off and Bayley got to see the jeep that Cindi inherited for her! She loved it as you can see!
We went to VBS tonight and had a great time! Bayley Lauren's first Birthday was so much fun.
One year ago today at 3:16 pm Bayley Lauren was born. I got to very unexpectedly kiss on her for a few seconds before they took her away. At 3:16 this year I was again kissing on Bayley but this time I got to do it for just as long as I wanted...or until she wanted down! lol

Over one year ago today I started blogging and I have blogged and posted pictures for every single day since. I plan to continue to take pictures of Bayley every day because I love seeing the little changes in her however I will probably not be blogging or posting each picture. Thanks for being so sweet and reading the blog as much as you have!
Happy Birthday Bayley Lauren Maddox. Mommy, Daddy & Sissy love you to the moon and back! You complete us and make us the family of four that I never thought would happen! I cant wait to see what you accomplish in this life. I love you my precious girl!

2 comments:

CatherineK said...

Happy Belated Birthday Bayley! Every picture of you has a bigger smile than the last! It's easy to tell that you are loved very much! Love and best wishes, Catherine and Helen B.

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

She is such a cute and she is loved so very much by everyone. I know that she is going to be fine. I love all the pictures she so so cute.